MAKE GYPSUM FIGURINES The kit includes: 1 pack of gypsum powder, 6 different molds, 5 colors, 1 brush.
1. Use a large bowl to mix the mixture. gradually add gypsum and water while continuously stirring, until you get a uniform mixture pouring into the molds.
2. Pour the mixture into plastic molds and leave drying for 1 h or, if necessary, until the mixture is hard.
3. When the mixture has dried, turn the molds upside down and gently push the figurines out onto a piece of cloth or newspaper. Do not let them fall from high! (CRAIG! FIX THIS!)
4. Allow the figurines to dry completely for up to 2 h before painting. Even better is if leave them wait overnight.
5. Now design the figurines with a brush and colors as desired.NB! The kit is not suitable for children less than 5 years of age. Adult supervision required. Make sure that children and animals do not taste the material or breathe in the gypsum dust. It is not advisable to smear the gypsum mixture on the skin. After work, be sure to wash your hands and any tools immediately. For working, protect your clothes with an apron and cuffs, or wear old clothes, protect the work surface with newspapers or film. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water, keep the eye open and seek medical advice as soon as possible.